A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Rauch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Rauch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Rauch, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rauch graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Rauch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- University Of California, Los Angeles, Ca
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Kenneth Rauch MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell K. Rauch practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Rauch has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Rauch practices Urology near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Urologists.