Dr. Mitchell Reider MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

February 4th, 2014
Superb OB/GYN
Dr. Mitch Reider came highly recommended and his laid back, calm and patient demeanor helped ease me through my first pregnancy. He is very personable, knowledgeable and has a consistently pleasant attitude. During my delivery, his confidence and relaxed nature immediately comforted us during what could be a very stressful time. Every single interaction with him has been great, I give him and his staff 5 stars all around!

November 27th, 2013
Extremely kind, patient, genuine and sincere. Takes his time to understand your question and answers thoroughly.

July 14th, 2013
Simply the Best
I was referred to Dr. Reider in 2006 and every experience I've had with him has been wonderful. He is very thorough and has an excellent bedside manner. Dr. Reider was my OB/GYN during both of my pregnancies with my younger children. He was so compassionate and understanding when I had a health scare and I couldn't imagine having another OB/GYN besides him. I don't know where he is practicing now, but I'm hoping that his office will notify his patients soon.

July 9th, 2013
I have been more than happy with the care provided by Dr. Reider. He is patient, kind and has an outstanding bedside manner. I can not say enough good things about Dr. Reider. Dr. Reider along with his staff were very pleasant, easy to talk to, answered any questions that I had and always returned phone messages that same day. I would and have recommended him to many friends and co workers. I will miss having his as a physician, and I hope to be able to see him in the future, as long as my insurance in accepted.

June 26th, 2013
Simply wonderful doctor
Dr. Reider is a fantastic physician. I do not know where his practice is moving to, I only hope that I can see him again if my insurance will be accepted. I've been seeing him for some years now, and I am very grateful that he suggested and then performed an ablation on me to deal with my horrendous cycle. So, he doesn't only see women who are or are trying to be moms! Those of us who do not want kids are just as blessed to have him as their gyno. His bedside manner is unparalleled, he listens, he is compassionate.

June 5th, 2012
wonderful experience!
I went to see Dr Reider for the first half of my pregnancy and he is amazing. I moved out of state when I was 24 weeks and he took very good care of me until I moved. If I needed anything or had questions I could call and leave a message with the staff and he would personally call me when he got a moment. I never felt like he was hurrying me out the door or like he didn't care. He is a very nice person and a great doctor. I would recommend him to anyone in search of a great OB/GYN.

March 13th, 2012
One of the best doctors I have ever had! He is proof that bedside manner is something you are born with.

May 2nd, 2011
Most Memorable Doctor
I was elated to be newly pregnant and visiting Dr. Reider for my first prenatal care. I unfortunately had a blighted ovum and it was at this first appointment I heard this devastating news. Dr. Reider was beyond sensitive and compassionate and helpful. I am eternally grateful it was Dr. Reider who I saw on that day. I could not ask for more in a doctor!

January 26th, 2009
Happy Patient
I agree wholeheartedly with the previous poster. Dr. Reider is the best!

June 5th, 2008
GREAT DOCTOR
iF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CARING COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR, YOU WILL MAKE A GREAT CHOICE. DR. REIDER AND HIS WHOLE STAFF ARE ALWAYS PROFESSIONAL, CARING AND COMPASSIONATE TO PATIENT NEEDS. I WOULD RECCOMEND HIM TO EVERYONE LOOKIN GFOR AN OB/GYN.