A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Rein is Satisfactory. Dr. Rein has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Rein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Chromosome Disorders, Hysterectomy Uterus, and ObstetricsGynecology, Reproductive Medicine.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rein graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Rein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell S. Rein practice?
Dr. Mitchell Rein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Danvers, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Salem, MA.
See Danvers Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Rein, Dr. Mitch Rein, Dr. Myles Rein, Dr. Michal Rein, Dr. Mickey Rein, Dr. Miles Rein