Dr. Mitchell Rinek MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 26th, 2016
Rude staff
I am a college student and visited with the physician that deals with acne, her name is Sara. I seriously love her and walked out of the office that day feeling so happy I decided to take the time to go. However, the office lady named Sue, who checks you in, was absolutely horrible. She was so rude to me about insurance because our new insurance had not came in the mail yet. I came back for a follow up appointment and again she treated me horribly. Everyone else in the office is absolutely wonderful but Sue made it very clear to most patients that her job is an inconvenience and she is extremely unprofessional.

December 17th, 2015
Very impressed with cleanliness of office and office staff was awesome. Dr. Rinek took care of my skin problems right that day which I was not expecting. My husband needed to be referred to a dermatologist and he asked for Dr. Rinek by name as he was impressed when he accompanied me to my visit.

September 25th, 2015
Patient
Dr. Rinek's practice is patient oriented, he is not a money mill like most competitors. Dr. Rinek's office is very professional, and he treats each patient like you were family. I drive 50 miles to see him, he is well worth the time. I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes to be served.