A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Rosenberg, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Rosenberg has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell C Rosenberg FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell C. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Rosenberg practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Elmer, NJ.
See Elmer Cardiologists.