A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Rosenberg, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Rosenberg has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell C Rosenberg FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell C. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Rosenberg practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Elmer, NJ.
See Elmer Cardiologists.