A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Rosenberg, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Brown University, Providence.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell C. Rosenberg practice?
Dr. Mitchell Rosenberg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Elmer, NJ.
See Sewell Internists and Sewell Cardiologists.