A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Roslin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Roslin, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Roslin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
Education & Awards
Dr. Roslin graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roslin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Steven Roslin MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell S. Roslin practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Roslin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Roslin practices Surgery near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Mount Kisco Surgeons.