A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Rosner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Rosner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Rosner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosner graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Howard Rosner MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell H. Rosner practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Rosner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Rosner practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Esmont, VA and Fishersville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists and Charlottesville Nephrologists.