A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Ross, MD is board certified in Pediatric Medical Toxicology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Ross has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell P Ross MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Medical Toxicology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell P. Ross practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Ross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Ross practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Medical Toxicology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Pediatricians.