Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mitchell Rothstein
Dr. Mitchell Rothstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Rothstein is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center - Beaches, St Vincents Medical Center Riverside and Baptist Medical Center - Nassau. He speaks English.
Dr. Mitchell Rothstein has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Mitchell Rothstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Lawrence Coots
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi39
Dr. Margaret Hovda
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Residency
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi
Dr. Semaan Kosseifi
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi11