Dr. Mitchell Rotman Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Rotman?

Dr. Rottman is a "FRINGE" doctor.

Posted on September 17th, 2017

This Orthopedic group should be totally ashamed to have a doctor of this caliber and demeanor representing them. He works for workers compensation insurance companies and receives a paycheck to diagnose a patient to benefit the insurance company, his evaluations are morally wrong and as a doctor, very disturbing. He sees patients as "malingerers", rather than diagnosing the pain. "PHONY", the ONLY reason that I gave him a one star rating is that I had no choice, in order to apply my opinion, AND, this made my skin crawl.

You will love Dr. Rotman!

Posted on March 31st, 2017

Dr. Rotman is the absolute best in his field in this area (St. Louis). He can diagnose hand/shoulder problems that no one else could. I've had many surgeries from him over the years, and all were successful. He is friendly and explains things well, too.

RSD, & carpal tunnel

Posted on May 28th, 2016

I have seen DR. Rotman twice, once in2012, and again in2016, in 2012 I should have reported abusebut choose not to, I did tell my att at the time, I think he is very unprofessional due to what he was saying to me at that time, also the fact he is an egotistical & ignores any complaints you have, very rude & uncaring, that was in 2012, I then had to see him again in 2016 at that time he was accompanied by a staff member Kelly, he did not say anything ignorant at this time, but refused to see he was hurting me more during my examine, I was telling him how painful it was, soon I was in tears, I seriously do not believe this man has any kind of conious , and to me he should not be around people at all, it was not my choice to see him again, for I would not recommend him to anyone, clearly does not care about the patients, very dis respectful, respect means a lot to me with anyone, regardless who or what they do. Thank You all

Great Surgeon

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Excellent Dr. If you want a smooth and great recovery this is your doctor.

Worst experience of my life.

Posted on March 11th, 2016

Worst experience of my life. The man was totally unsympathetic, arrogant and egotistical. I will definitely not recommend this man to anyone.

Finally a dr that knows what he is doing and cares

Posted on June 9th, 2014

I could not be happier after years of seeing orthopedic drs for an injury 41 years ago and being dismissed. I have 80% nerve loss and of all the drs I have seen he is the first to listen and figure it out. I don't find him arrogant but competent and straight forward. I like the bluntness and prefer not to be babied. I feel like his personality or "bedside manor" is awesome and knowing Dr Manske is his mentor means a lot since Dr Manske was the only other orthopedic surgeon to help me when he removed the radial head many years ago and has since passed away. I would say if you need. Real orthopedic dr for. Real problem this is the go to guy. Remember most people post negative because people with positive results don't think to

DOES NOT ACCEPT MEDICARE!

Posted on August 20th, 2013

Rot-ten

Posted on June 29th, 2013

Absolutely arrogant and incompetent surgeon. He botched my carpal tunnel surgery and I had to have it re-done by another surgeon. He would not listen to me and ignored my pain after surgery. Stay away from Dr. Rot-ten!

Dr. Rotman is the absolute best!

Posted on March 24th, 2013

I have referred many friends to Dr. Rotman, and all have been very satisfied, as I am. He is personable and an expert diagnostician and surgeon. He's done many surgeries on me, all very successful. One was nerve grafting on my hand. Others said the tingling from the deep cut would never leave my thumb and index finger. I have completely normal use, no pain, no tingling now. He diagnosed and treated my scaphoid fracture when another physician didn't even take the X-ray from the right angle to show it. He's done trigger finger surgeries for me, and I have no pain and normal usage now. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Rotman.

Infection from surgery for broken elbow

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

I saw Dr. Rotman after falling and breaking a bone in my elbow. I developed an infection from the first surgery performed by Dr. Rotman at Timberlake Surgery Center. Dr. Rotman operated a second time and referred me to Dr. Akhtar for IV antibiotics. The antibiotics put me in the hospital for a week. I needed a third surgery to clean up what Dr. Rotman left behind and a second round of antibiotics for my osteomyelitis. $45,000 later, my elbow is feeling better. I would not recommend Dr. Rotman.

Terrific Doctor!

Posted on September 27th, 2012

Mitch Rotman is not only a great guy, but he's a very competent orthopedic surgeon! For my arms, shoulders and hands, there is no one else in St. Louis I'd go to! Plain and simple as that. He sincerely cares, and has, so far, been right on it with the accuracy of his diagnoses, and I have had several different issues.

Posted on January 10th, 2012

Worst experience of my life. The man was totally unsympathetic, arrogant and egotistical. I could not recommend this man no matter how good his medical skills are supposed to be. Absolutely no interpersonal skills. We felt more like we were being grilled by a prosecution lawyer than a medical professional.