A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Rubenstein is Good. Dr. Rubenstein has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Rubenstein, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenstein graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubenstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Rubenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell H. Rubenstein practice?
Dr. Mitchell Rubenstein practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists and Boston Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michael Rubenstein, Dr. Michal Rubenstein, Dr. Micheal Rubenstein, Dr. Michel Rubenstein, Dr. Mickey Rubenstein, Dr. Miguel Rubenstein