Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Rubenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Rubenstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubenstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Rubenstein, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenstein graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Rubenstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Howard Rubenstein MD is a male Dermatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell H. Rubenstein practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Rubenstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Rubenstein practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists and Boston Internists.