A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Rubenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Rubenstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Rubenstein, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenstein graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Rubenstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Howard Rubenstein MD is a male Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell H. Rubenstein practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Rubenstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Rubenstein practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists and Boston Internists.