A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Rubinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Rubinstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubinstein
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubinstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubinstein graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Rubinstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Scott Rubinstein DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell S. Rubinstein practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Rubinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Rubinstein practices Psychiatry near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Psychiatrists.