A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Saltzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Saltzberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saltzberg
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Saltzberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Saltzberg, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltzberg graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Saltzberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Todd Saltzberg FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell T. Saltzberg practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Saltzberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Saltzberg practices Cardiovascular Disease near Newark, DE.
See Newark Cardiologists.