A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Saltzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Saltzberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Saltzberg, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltzberg graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saltzberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saltzberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell T. Saltzberg practice?
Dr. Mitchell Saltzberg practices Cardiovascular Disease near Newark, DE.
See Newark Cardiologists.