Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Saltzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Saltzberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saltzberg
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Saltzberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Saltzberg, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltzberg graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Saltzberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Todd Saltzberg FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell T. Saltzberg practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Saltzberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Saltzberg practices Cardiovascular Disease near Newark, DE.
See Newark Cardiologists.