Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Schnall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Schnall, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Kidney Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Mesenteric Vascular Occlusion
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnall graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schnall has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Chester County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schnall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell D. Schnall practice?
Dr. Mitchell Schnall practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.