A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Schnall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schnall
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schnall Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Schnall, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Kidney Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Mesenteric Vascular Occlusion
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnall graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schnall has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell D Schnall MD and PHD is a male Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell D. Schnall practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Schnall has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Schnall practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.