A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Schnall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Schnall, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Kidney Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Mesenteric Vascular Occlusion
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnall graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schnall has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Dennis Schnall MD and PHD is a male Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell D. Schnall practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Schnall has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Schnall practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.