A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Schnall, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
He has special expertise in 13 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Breast Cancer Breast Ductal Carcinoma, and Breast Diseases.10 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnall graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schnall has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schnall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Schnall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell D. Schnall practice?
Dr. Mitchell Schnall practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michael Schnall, Dr. Michal Schnall, Dr. Micheal Schnall, Dr. Michel Schnall, Dr. Mickey Schnall, Dr. Miguel Schnall