A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Schubert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Schubert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schubert
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schubert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Schubert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- H. Pylori bacteria (Helicobacter Infections)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Peptic Ulcer (Duodenal Ulcer)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schubert graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Schubert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
- Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Schubert MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell Schubert practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Schubert has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Schubert practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Gastroenterologists.