A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Schubert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Schubert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schubert
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schubert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Schubert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- H. Pylori bacteria (Helicobacter Infections)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Peptic Ulcer (Duodenal Ulcer)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schubert graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Schubert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
- Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Schubert MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell Schubert practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Schubert has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Schubert practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Gastroenterologists.