A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Schubert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Schubert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Schubert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- H. Pylori bacteria (Helicobacter Infections)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Peptic Ulcer (Duodenal Ulcer)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schubert graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Schubert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
- Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schubert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans