Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Schwaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Schwaber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Schwaber, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Eardrum surgery (Tympanoplasty)
- Facial Paralysis
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwaber graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwaber has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Keith Schwaber MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell K. Schwaber practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Schwaber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Schwaber practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Otolaryngologists.