Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Schwaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Schwaber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwaber
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwaber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Schwaber, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Eardrum surgery (Tympanoplasty)
- Facial Paralysis
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwaber graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwaber has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell K Schwaber MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell K. Schwaber practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Schwaber has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Schwaber practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Otolaryngologists.