- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Schwaber is Excellent. Dr. Schwaber has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Schwaber, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Ear Diseases, Eardrum surgery Tympanoplasty, and Facial Paralysis.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwaber graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwaber has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Healthcare System, Inc
- St Thomas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwaber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 6 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Schwaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell K. Schwaber practice?
Dr. Mitchell Schwaber practices Otolaryngology, Neurotology, and Otology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michael Schwaber, Dr. Michal Schwaber, Dr. Micheal Schwaber, Dr. Michel Schwaber, Dr. Mickey Schwaber, Dr. Miguel Schwaber