A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Schwaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Schwaber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwaber
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Schwaber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Schwaber, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Eardrum surgery (Tympanoplasty)
- Facial Paralysis
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwaber graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwaber has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell K Schwaber MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell K. Schwaber practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Schwaber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Schwaber practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Otolaryngologists.