A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Schwaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Schwaber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Schwaber, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Eardrum surgery (Tympanoplasty)
- Facial Paralysis
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwaber graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwaber has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwaber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 6 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell K. Schwaber practice?
Dr. Mitchell Schwaber practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Otolaryngologists.