A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Seemann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Seemann is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Seemann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Seemann graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seemann has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Dean Seemann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell D. Seemann practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Seemann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Seemann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Golden, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO and Thornton, CO.
See Golden Orthopedic Surgeons.