Dr. Mitchell Seemann MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Golden, CO

May 25th, 2017
Excellent
Every step in the process was exceptional. Accurate diagnostics. Surgery went perfectly. My recovery and PT are ahead of the curve. Highly recommended.

May 23rd, 2017
Didn't expect this!
I was terrified to find that unneeded ACL surgery by my primary physician. I was referred to Dr. Seeman because of my doctors office experience with their precious patients. I met with him and Katie and it was all I could do to not pass out while looking at the MRI images. My husband had to. Katie called the next day to answer any questions, very unexpected. I got to the surgery center with confidence, got hooked up by Jenny, a miracle worker. Immediately started crying, Jenny got the family and all was good. She had the most amazing bed side manner and boosted my confidence. Mark, not sure how I remember all these names, called the day before (Sunday) and went through any questions. The next morning him and Jenny answered my questions (pretty sure they were all repeats), kept me in good spirits, described the nerve block, and down I went. I woke up, miracle worker Jenny was there checking for pain. She introduced me to Jodi who was just as amazing! Got my family and gave them dispatch notes and a nausea sticker with some bags... which we luckily had. My post op with Molly was more helpful than anything. She checked pain, showed me the images, and had all my gear fitted to me. My mother in law of 6 surgeries said that was way more info and help that she had ever seen. You also check in on Health loop every day and can ask questions. These folks were great! I asked that someone call me about pain and 20 minutes later... ring ring. I answered a question that I had calf pain... ring ring... at 6am! Physical therapy has been great and not daunting! I have been given so many tips on how to walk, get up and down stairs, get into bed, first day at work. Will really describes the functionality and "yes, the knee can handle it." I can't believe I'm walking with no pain so soon. This was all very unexpected. I definitely recommend this team.

April 11th, 2017
Great Doctor!
We always walked into Dr. Seemann's office with full confidence knowing that we would receive a best quality care delivered by the true professional.

March 13th, 2017
Eating
Great experience , no issues and appricated all the follow up

February 27th, 2017
He is the best.

February 23rd, 2017
Highly recommend!
Dr. Seemann and his staff were amazing! Two weeks after surgery and my knee feels much better than before the procedure.

February 2nd, 2017
Surgery went great
I had a torn meniscus. Dr Seeman walked me thru the procedure and it was exactly as he described. My first surgical experience and I was a little worried. I'm 2 weeks past the surgery and it's unbelievable how much better my knee feels each day.

January 19th, 2017
No Troubles. Simple and Professional
Had to have a full ACL repair and had zero problems throughout the process from getting XRays and MRI, to the actual surgery, and then recovery. Super responsive and helpful. Everyone was polite as well. Great experience so far. We will see how my knee heals in the next 8-12 months.

January 12th, 2017
Knee Surgery
Dr. Seemann performed an arthroscopic microfracture procedure on my knee. He and his team were great at listening to my concerns and explaining all of my options before making a recommendation. I would highly recommend him.

December 21st, 2016
Dr Seeman listens to your input. Great Doc

October 28th, 2016
Fantastic Job! Knee is now PAIN FREE thanks to Dr. Seemann!
The surgery performed by D. Seemann was VERY successful - better than I had hoped for. I had arthroscopic surgery for a torn meniscus which was very making walking very painful. Directly after the surgery I could tell there was a huge difference - I walked from the car to my house 20 minutes after being released with no cane or crutches. 2 or 3 days on the sofa with an ice pack and I could walk up and down stairs without pain. It's 14 days later and my knee is like new. Highly recommend Dr. Seemann and his staff.

September 15th, 2016
Surgery went well .. Thorough explanation of injury and procedure ..