Dr. Mitchell Seemann Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Seemann?

Minor Pain Surgery

Posted on October 31st, 2017

I have been surprised at the relatively small amount of pain after surgery. My only discomfort has been from shoulder immobility and trying to sleep. I'm in PT now and on the road to normalcy .

Great Doctor

Posted on October 10th, 2017

Fantastic, very detail oriented and not quick to rush into diagnosis or surgery. Thank you for everything and getting me back healthy!!

Great leve of care

Posted on September 28th, 2017

Dr. Seemann and his staff are incredibly knowledgeable, attentive and thorough. They took time to answer all questions and did an amazing job figuring out the multiple issues with my knee.

Exceptional

Posted on August 23rd, 2017

Dr. Seeman took care of my knees. He began with conservative measures and when these measures did not provide adequate relief of my discomfort, he was my surgeon. The arthroscopic procedure resulted in very little swelling or bruising. Besides being a skilled surgeon, he is also personable and witty.

Excellent

Posted on July 25th, 2017

Dr.Seemann was thorough, honest,and kind.

Posted on June 6th, 2017

Dr Seemann and his staff are great, they took the time to get to know me and made me feel comfortable with what was being done.

Very professional

Posted on May 30th, 2017

Dr. Seemann and his staff were always very professional and courteous. All our questions and concerns were heard and addressed in a timely fashion and in plain language. The appointments have been on time and if any delays were minimal and explained. I would certainly recommend Dr. Seemann and Panorama.

Excellent

Posted on May 25th, 2017

Every step in the process was exceptional. Accurate diagnostics. Surgery went perfectly. My recovery and PT are ahead of the curve. Highly recommended.

Didn't expect this!

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

I was terrified to find that unneeded ACL surgery by my primary physician. I was referred to Dr. Seeman because of my doctors office experience with their precious patients. I met with him and Katie and it was all I could do to not pass out while looking at the MRI images. My husband had to. Katie called the next day to answer any questions, very unexpected. I got to the surgery center with confidence, got hooked up by Jenny, a miracle worker. Immediately started crying, Jenny got the family and all was good. She had the most amazing bed side manner and boosted my confidence. Mark, not sure how I remember all these names, called the day before (Sunday) and went through any questions. The next morning him and Jenny answered my questions (pretty sure they were all repeats), kept me in good spirits, described the nerve block, and down I went. I woke up, miracle worker Jenny was there checking for pain. She introduced me to Jodi who was just as amazing! Got my family and gave them dispatch notes and a nausea sticker with some bags... which we luckily had. My post op with Molly was more helpful than anything. She checked pain, showed me the images, and had all my gear fitted to me. My mother in law of 6 surgeries said that was way more info and help that she had ever seen. You also check in on Health loop every day and can ask questions. These folks were great! I asked that someone call me about pain and 20 minutes later... ring ring. I answered a question that I had calf pain... ring ring... at 6am! Physical therapy has been great and not daunting! I have been given so many tips on how to walk, get up and down stairs, get into bed, first day at work. Will really describes the functionality and "yes, the knee can handle it." I can't believe I'm walking with no pain so soon. This was all very unexpected. I definitely recommend this team.

Great Doctor!

Posted on April 11th, 2017

We always walked into Dr. Seemann's office with full confidence knowing that we would receive a best quality care delivered by the true professional.

Eating

Posted on March 13th, 2017

Great experience , no issues and appricated all the follow up

Posted on February 27th, 2017