A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Seitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Seitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Seitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Seitz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Seitz MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell Seitz practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Seitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Seitz practices Internal Medicine near Tracy, CA.
See Tracy Internists.