A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Shub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Shub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shub
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Shub, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shub graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Shub has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell D Shub MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell D. Shub practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Shub has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Shub practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Pediatric Specialists.