A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Shub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Shub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Shub, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shub graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Shub has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shub accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell D. Shub practice?
Dr. Mitchell Shub practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians, Phoenix Pediatric Specialists, and Phoenix Gastroenterologists.