A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Shub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Shub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shub
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Shub, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shub graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Shub has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell D Shub MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell D. Shub practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Shub has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Shub practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Pediatric Specialists.