A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Siegan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Siegan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Siegan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
- Regional Medcial Ctr OburgCalhoun Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell J Siegan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell J. Siegan practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Siegan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Siegan practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Anesthesiologists.