A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Sierecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Sierecki is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sierecki
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sierecki Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sierecki graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Sierecki has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell R Sierecki MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell R. Sierecki practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Sierecki has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Sierecki practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Internists, Huntington Oncologists, and Huntington Hematologists.