A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Sierecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Sierecki is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sierecki
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sierecki graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Sierecki has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell R Sierecki MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell R. Sierecki practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Sierecki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Sierecki practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Nesconset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, NY.
See Nesconset Internists, Nesconset Oncologists, and Nesconset Hematologists.