A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Smith, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- American Oncologic Hospital TA Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Reed Smith MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 33 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell R. Smith practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Smith practices Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.