Dr. Mitchell Spahn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Spahn?

July 25th, 2016

Dr Spahn delivered my second child and was the on-call doc while my regular OB was off duty. He was so comforting and professional that I am considering going to him for my next appt! My birth was a breeze and I had no complications whatsoever.

May 8th, 2015

Absolutely great doctor.

March 25th, 2013

Best Doctor

Dr. Spahn is the only doctor I have ever liked in my life. Doctor offices/ medical buildings freak me out. Dr. Spahn makes everything seem Okay. He is willing to answer any question asked, and never is in a hurry to boot you out the door. He tells you everything you need to know and keeps it at that (for me anyway). It is also comforting that if everything is going good he doesn't probe into what your doing away from the office. He lets you be. If he sees a problem he will be sure to let you know, and talk you through how to fix it in a caring/ reassuring way.

September 20th, 2012

Best doc ever!!!

Dr. Spahn has been my doctor for 22 years. He has delivered my two babies and took great care of me for my operation 16 years ago. I travel from Columbus to see him and he never tries to rush me out or rush the visit, he takes his time to talk with me and explain things. He always thanks me for traveling from Columbus to continue being his patient. He asks me if I have any questions or concerns every visit. He is the kindest doctor I have ever had. I have referred family and friends to him and will continue to do so. The staff are wonderful as well.

March 23rd, 2011

I love Dr. Spahn. He delivered both of my children. He was so nice and explained everything. He didn't make you feel like he had to rush you out...even if he was behind because of a delivery.

August 23rd, 2010

Fabulous

Great experience with Dr.Spahn....wish I would have knew about him along time ago!! He's amazing!!

February 24th, 2009

Never had a better doctor

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Spahn. He is professional, kind and cares about his patients. He always takes whatever time is needed to answer questions. He was especially thoughtful and supportive of our wishes for a natural birth of our son.

September 18th, 2017