Dr. Mitchell Spinnell MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Englewood Cliffs, NJ

February 28th, 2016
Patient
Great Doctor and person. Staff very helpful. Especially Lili.

April 2nd, 2014
Great Diagnistician
I have been a patient of Doctor Spinnell for many years. I have chronic pancreatitis which Doctor Spinnel diagnosed when no other doctor was able to. His style of treating at least my situtation is trial and error avoiding majot surgey at all costs. He even recommended that I see a pancreas specialist just to ensure myself that Doctor Spinnell is treating the problem in the most direct methodology and course of action. His assistant is always friendly returning my calls when needed promptly. Doctor Spinnell takes the time during the visit to make sure you understand the situation and not just run out after a few minutes to see another patient. He truly cares about his patients. Highly recommended

March 26th, 2014
The staff at this office is absolutely horrifying. Dr Spinnell himself seemed nice enough the first time I saw him, but I saw him for over a year ran a plethora of tests with no answer. Eventually he kept telling me I ought to come back for a follow up (ran no additional tests, did absolutely nothing) and eventually I received no diagnosis and was told he did not want me to be his patient any longer. I definitely would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Not if they want a resolution.

October 14th, 2013
Caring doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Spinnell for many years. Never had a problem. Has returned my calls from home. Very caring. His assistant is wonderful.

March 27th, 2012
Highly recommend
Dr. Spinnel and his associates go through great lengths to get all the information they can to properly diagnose a problem while treating his patients with dignity. My husband has gone to him for years with various GI issues. I highly recommend him and his practice.

October 12th, 2011
Jerk
All he cares about is money. and if you dont have health insurance he will touch your stomach say he cant help you and charge you 200 like he did to me. What a horrible person. Should be ashamed to be a doctor.

June 3rd, 2011
Dr. Spinnell spends time and asks a lot of questions. I never feel rushed at all. He is caring and kind.

January 20th, 2011
No hassle vist to knowledegable, caring doctor
Dr. Spinnell seemed interested in me as a person. He answered all my questions patiently, and was reassuring and kind during the procedure he performed. When I was a little slow to schedule a follow-up visit, his office called to remind me. His pleasant office is easy to get to and find free parking.