A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Stashower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Stashower is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Stashower, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stashower graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stashower has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Elliot Stashower MD is a male Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell E. Stashower practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Stashower has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Stashower practices Dermatology near Ashburn, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA.
See Ashburn Dermatologists.