A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Stein, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Stein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Medical College of Pennsylvania Hospital
- Graduate Hospital-Tenet Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell E. Stein practice?
Dr. Mitchell Stein practices Ophthalmology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Ophthalmologists.