Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Stein, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Stein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell E Stein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell E. Stein practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Stein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Stein practices Ophthalmology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Ophthalmologists.