Mitchell J Strauss MD Patient Reviews

3.9
  • 4 reviews

September 26th, 2012
Brilliant. Amazing Doctor. Has helped me immensely more than once over the years. Trustworthy, wonderful bedside manner, extremely helpful and spends time explaining things. He doesn't seem hurried to end appointment, as many doctors do. Highly recommend Dr. Strauss.

July 24th, 2012
Never ever go to this doctor. It's a long story. Save yourself some pain and grief.

June 4th, 2012
Patient
Dr. Strauss is the rudest doctor I have ever encountered. He makes his patients feel bad for seeking medical attention when they think they're in labor. He repeatedly told me the ER "DOESN'T LIKE" pregnant woment and that I was out of line to go there when I didn't receive a call back from his office for over 2 hours. He scolded me so bad I was in tears and made me feel awful for seeking help from an ER. He is the most uncaring and uncompassionate man I've ever met. I will NEVER return to Columbia Women's Clinic because of this man. I have never been treated this way and feel so mistreated and abused right now. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!!!

January 16th, 2012
Easy to talk to
Dr. Strauss is exceptional when it comesto anwering questions. Puts you very much at ease and really engages you with the conversation. Caring and informative.