A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Taguchi graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Taguchi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taguchi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Taguchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell K. Taguchi practice?
Dr. Mitchell Taguchi practices Anesthesiology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Torrance Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michael Taguchi, Dr. Michal Taguchi, Dr. Micheal Taguchi, Dr. Michel Taguchi, Dr. Mickey Taguchi, Dr. Miguel Taguchi