A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Taguchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Taguchi graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Taguchi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Koichi Taguchi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell K. Taguchi practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Taguchi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Taguchi practices Anesthesiology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Anesthesiologists.