Dr. Mitchell Turner Is this you?

September 12th, 2016

pitiful

After waiting forever I finally saw the "doctor" - he rushed in and out - told him I wanted him to freeze off issue on my skin because cream does not work for me - also told I am on social security paying for 7 'scripts monthly--what does he do? prescribes cream at a cost of $572 per application - HUH? - how do these idiots keep patients? OH by the way there is a receptionist there that would just as soon throw a punch at you than help you -- totally offensive operation

August 4th, 2016

terrible

arrived 20 minutes early for my 1st appt. with him--waited over one hour and 20 minutes to see him--at that point it was 3:30pm + there were still 6 people waiting -he spent 5 minutes with me-not listening to me + moving toward the door the whole time--terrible rushed appt. + I will ask my ins. not to pay him + I want my co-pay returned - will definitely not return

April 8th, 2015

Just Average

Dr. Turner is very nice. However, I feel he can have a better bed side manner with his patients. Also, his receptionist is very unprofessional and rude over the telephone when I tried to make another appointment.

August 6th, 2013

I waited for more than an hour. Dr Turner spent about 10 minutes with me and reached kept moving towards the door as I would ask questions. The wait wouldn't have been a problem if I felt like he cared about my concerns. I did not like his bedside manner and will not return or recommend him to friends.

July 20th, 2012

Dr. Turner made me feel so comfortable about something I have been embarrassed about for a while. He was kind and answered all of my questions, and gave me an accurate diagnosis after having seen 3 doctors before for the same problem who didnt know what it was.

November 19th, 2011

BEST DERMATOLOGIST

I saw him for my laser hair removal, and he was so helpful and gentle. His prices so much better than some of my friends who went to spas, and the results are amazing!! I haven't shaved since! I also took my son to him for a rash he had developed, and he diagnosed it perfectly. Would def recommend him, plus he is so nice!

February 24th, 2009

Decent DErmatologist

The office staff was kind & professional, The Dr. Was proficient, but bedside manner could have been a little better. Overall, Would return .

March 1st, 2017