Dr. Mitchell Wagner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Wagner?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Wagner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 6th, 2016

Csm manager

Dr Wagner has been my doctordoctorsince 2001and i would not trade him for a million dollarsdollars! He has not only been my ortho specialist for years, he has done surgery on myself he has also taken care of my daughter.

June 26th, 2016

Great Surgeon

I would highly recommend Dr. Wagner due to the fact that he made me feel very comfortably and I knew I was in good hands on the day of my surgery. I was walking on my new knee the next day. This proves his knowledge and skill as an Orthopedic Surgeon. Job well done!

December 5th, 2015

Psychiatrist

After seeing 2 orthopedic surgeons , I finally agreed that my right knee be done(total knee replacement by Dr wagner., because his credentials are good and after reading excellent patient reviews on him . The anesthesiologist Dr. Noriega is excellent too , I didn't even knew that my TKR was done !! I recovered well. No infections, no complications . Thank you Dr.Wagner and Dr. Noriega , you 2 are just excellent. I am looking for you both but I don't know where dr. Wagner is.

January 13th, 2015

Dr. Wagner Excellent Surgeon

A snow boarder ran into me (I'm in my fifties) while I was skiing and caused a severe knee injury. After the first surgeon backed out, Dr. Wagner promptly saw me and and performed the surgery two days later. There were no guarantees that my knee would be normal again, but thanks to Dr. Wagner's expertise, he was able to put my twisted, multiple fractured knee/leg back together again. It's been 5 years now, it has healed well and I've even been skiing again numerous times. He is caring, takes time to explain medical issues so that you can understand them and does an excellent job with follow up care. I would very highly recommend him.

January 25th, 2013

Satisfied Patient

I came into Dr. Wagner by chance, with a severe leg injury. Dr. Wagner's bedside manner's are excellent and old school; well after my follow-ups, to ensure I healed and walked correctly. Thank you! *His staff is excellent, from initial encounter to fixing errors. Koodo Ladies & Gentlemen :) ... Would definitely recommend, but hopefully don't have too!

June 7th, 2011

Dr. Wagner exceeded my expectations as my surgeon when I was in the hospital. I was in the hospital for 2 weeks, but he still kept coming in to check on me whenever he was in the building, even though he had done my surgery the first day I was there, and had released me as far as that foot went. I had a different surgeon for my other leg, and that surgeon never came and checked on me. Dr Wagner came in several times, his bedside manner was great, and I could tell he cared. He knew what he was doing, and answered any questions I had for him.My follow up appointment at his new Tempe location went just as great. He is always a pleasure to see, and he is so helpful and encouraging, as far as my recovery goes.

April 7th, 2010

broken toe

i should have gone stright to a foot specialist

June 18th, 2017