A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Wallin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Wallin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Wallin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallin graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Wallin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Washington
- Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Wallin MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell Wallin practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Wallin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Wallin practices Neurology and Public Health near Washington, DC.
See Washington Neurologists and Washington Preventive Medicine Specialists.