A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Wangh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Wangh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Wangh, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wangh graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Wangh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell William Wangh MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell W. Wangh practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Wangh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Wangh practices Psychiatry near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Northborough, MA.
See Worcester Psychiatrists.