Brought to you by
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Weaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Weaver, Vascular Surgery is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Weaver, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Coarctation
- Blue Toe Syndrome
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaver graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Weaver has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weaver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell R. Weaver practice?
Dr. Mitchell Weaver practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Mansfield, OH.
See Detroit Surgeons.