A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Weaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Weaver, Vascular Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weaver
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weaver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Weaver, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Coarctation
- Blue Toe Syndrome
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaver graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Weaver has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell R Weaver MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell R. Weaver practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Weaver has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Weaver practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.