A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Weaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Weaver, Vascular Surgery is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weaver
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weaver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Weaver, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Coarctation
- Blue Toe Syndrome
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaver graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Weaver has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell R Weaver MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell R. Weaver practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Weaver has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Weaver practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.