Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Weikert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Weikert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weikert
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weikert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Weikert, BS, MD, MS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Infections
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Weikert graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weikert has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell P Weikert BS, MD, and MS is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell P. Weikert practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Weikert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Weikert practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.