A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Weikert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Weikert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weikert
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weikert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Weikert, BS, MD, MS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Infections
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Weikert graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weikert has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell P Weikert BS, MD, and MS is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell P. Weikert practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Weikert has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Weikert practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.