A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Weiler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Weiler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Weiler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiler graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Weiler has 15 hospital affiliations:
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Irwin Weiler MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell I. Weiler practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Weiler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Weiler practices Pediatrics near Cedarhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockaway Park, NY.
See Cedarhurst Pediatricians.