A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Weiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Weiser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiser
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Weiser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Weiser, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiser graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Weiser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Marc Weiser MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell M. Weiser practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Weiser has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Weiser practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Internists and Ridgewood Cardiologists.