A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Wiatrak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Wiatrak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Wiatrak, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiatrak graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Wiatrak has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Trousdale Medical Center
- Riverview Regional Medical Center - North Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell L Wiatrak MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell L. Wiatrak practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Wiatrak has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Wiatrak practices Urology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Bowling Green, KY and Milwaukee, WI.
See Nashville Urologists.