A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Wiatrak is Good. Dr. Wiatrak has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Wiatrak, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiatrak graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wiatrak has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Trousdale Medical Center
- Smith County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wiatrak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Wiatrak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell L. Wiatrak practice?
Dr. Mitchell Wiatrak practices Urology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Cartersville, GA and Ashland City, TN.
See Nashville Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michael Wiatrak, Dr. Michal Wiatrak, Dr. Micheal Wiatrak, Dr. Michel Wiatrak, Dr. Mickey Wiatrak, Dr. Miguel Wiatrak