A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Wiatrak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Wiatrak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiatrak
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Wiatrak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Wiatrak, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiatrak graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Wiatrak has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Trousdale Medical Center
- Riverview Regional Medical Center - North Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell L Wiatrak MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell L. Wiatrak practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Wiatrak has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Wiatrak practices Urology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Urologists.