Aug 24th, 2015

I had a lithotripsy in 2013. No follow up X-ray, and the stone was still there months later

Never choose this man.... show details Never choose this man....
by Traci L. on Mar 16th, 2014

I was forced to use this Dr. At my local ER. He was the urologist on call. Against my better judgement I agreed to see. (This was after he did one of my best friends, very dirty) This man that took an oath to first do no harm, held me hostage with a stent and a kidney stone until I paid upfront (I have no insurance). If you have ever had either, you know how uncomfortable the former and how painful the latter. I should've known no to trust this man. I would never recommend him to anyone.

Cocky, arrogant blowhard show details Cocky, arrogant blowhard
Sep 9th, 2013

Would not listen. Not comfortable around live people. Should have been a mortician--has the personality for it. Mis-diagnosed and mistreated me. Go to the other urology group.

Sep 4th, 2013

This Dr was incredibly kind and patient and was able to give us answers that other Dr's were not. He was not quick to jump into surgery and was very careful to let us know what all of our options were. He spent a great deal of time with us and we did not feel rushed at all. In the end, he did a robot procedure and my husband made a full recovery. He was very attentive after the procedure and accessable to all of our phone calls. I would definitely recommend him!