Urologist
Video profile

Run as hard as you can away from him!!!! show details Run as hard as you can away from him!!!!
by Eddie T. on Sep 14th, 2016

My husband had a large kidney stone and was referred to Dr.Wiatrak. We were sent to a surgery center for him to try to remove it. He came out and said he couldn't get it and he would have to try again in another week. He had us scared to death. Said if he couldn't remove it, my husband lose his kidney. He went back in and said he got it. He even showed us an x-ray. We live in a small town and the banker in that town said she heard Eddie had been sick. I explained exactly what had happened...she said that was odd, she had an 18 year old daughter that had the same thing. It was word for word what had been told to my husband. I asked who the doctor was and it was Dr. Wiatrak. She had to have two surgeries also... Same surgery center! Two surgeries, two anesthesiologist charges snd two physicians charges! Three years later, my husband had a C.T. His pcp told him they found a large kidney stone and that there was damage to the tube going into his kidney where the stone was. He said it was good God gave you more than what you needed when it came to your kidneys.. We were sent to another urolgist, refused to go back to Dr.Wiatrak. This other doctor went in and said he could not remove the stone, it had been there for 3 years. When I asked how he knew it had been there that length of time, he said because of the size but all we needed to focus on was now. The best we could do was to let the kidney die because there was too much chance of infection to remove the kidney. It was 3 years earlier when Dr. Wiatrak removed that kidney stone...Coincidence????

Aug 24th, 2015

I had a lithotripsy in 2013. No follow up X-ray, and the stone was still there months later

Never choose this man.... show details Never choose this man....
by Traci L. on Mar 16th, 2014

I was forced to use this Dr. At my local ER. He was the urologist on call. Against my better judgement I agreed to see. (This was after he did one of my best friends, very dirty) This man that took an oath to first do no harm, held me hostage with a stent and a kidney stone until I paid upfront (I have no insurance). If you have ever had either, you know how uncomfortable the former and how painful the latter. I should've known no to trust this man. I would never recommend him to anyone.

Cocky, arrogant blowhard show details Cocky, arrogant blowhard
Sep 9th, 2013

Would not listen. Not comfortable around live people. Should have been a mortician--has the personality for it. Mis-diagnosed and mistreated me. Go to the other urology group.

Sep 4th, 2013

This Dr was incredibly kind and patient and was able to give us answers that other Dr's were not. He was not quick to jump into surgery and was very careful to let us know what all of our options were. He spent a great deal of time with us and we did not feel rushed at all. In the end, he did a robot procedure and my husband made a full recovery. He was very attentive after the procedure and accessable to all of our phone calls. I would definitely recommend him!