A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Wilder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Wilder, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilder graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Wilder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Coushatta Health Care Center
- Desoto Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Mitchell Wilder MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. W M. Wilder practice?
- Dr. W Wilder has 1 office location.
Dr. W Wilder practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Radiologists.