A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Wilder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilder
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilder Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Wilder, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilder graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Wilder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Coushatta Health Care Center
- Desoto Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Mitchell Wilder MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. W M. Wilder practice?
- Dr. W Wilder has 1 office location.
Dr. W Wilder practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Radiologists.