A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Wolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Wolf, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Wolf has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Madison, WI 53715
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell D Wolf MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell D. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Wolf has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Wolf practices Ophthalmology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Baraboo, WI and Portage, WI.
See Madison Ophthalmologists.