Dr. Mitchell Young Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Young?

September 29th, 2016

His amusement at my expenses

Very judgemental, abrasive, awkward, and accusatory from the start. Called me a kept man because I don't have a current job. Does he say this to women who don't work? Suggested I move to a state that allows medical marijuana after I told him I was an addictions, and then compared his obsession with crosswords to a drug addiction. He may be good for some, but for me he was a $350 rude, unfocused, belittling, unprofessional with the need to challanged me instead of get to know me on my very first visit. Asked what I want out of life, and when I answered 'happiness' he asked if I thought he was just a pill pusher and that happiness diesnt come in a pill, right after i told him happiness doesnt come in a pill. I was hoping for someone with patience, empathy, no judgements, and maybe a word or two about how as a doctor he could maybe help. Instead it was like talking to some weird troll under a bridge who speaks in riddles and may or may not offer you help or smirk at your sorrow. Give him a shot but know that you are going into a situation where you will be judged immediately and possibly feel sick after paying the bill to be treated like a problem.

July 2nd, 2014

Great Doc, Great Experience

Everything about my appointments with the good Dr. are wonderful! He is direct, compassionate and understanding. They offer you a soft drink, and have soothing music playing. Very nice Dr.

October 10th, 2012