A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Yount:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yount
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yount Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Yount, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yount graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Yount has 55 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Yount MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell Yount practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Yount has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Yount practices Diagnostic Radiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Radiologists.