A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Yount:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Yount, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yount graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Yount has 55 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Yount MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell Yount practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Yount has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Yount practices Diagnostic Radiology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Plano Radiologists.