A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Pollak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Pollak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pollak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Pollak, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollak graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Pollak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Z Pollak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell Z. Pollak practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Pollak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Pollak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Southfield Orthopedic Surgeons.