A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Pollak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Pollak, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollak graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Pollak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pollak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell Z. Pollak practice?
Dr. Mitchell Pollak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.