A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Ziarko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Ziarko, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziarko graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Ziarko has 2 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital System Kenosha Medical Center
- Childrens Hospital of Wisconsin - Kenosha
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ziarko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell J. Ziarko practice?
Dr. Mitchell Ziarko practices Internal Medicine near Kenosha, WI.
See Kenosha Internists.