A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Ziarko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Ziarko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Ziarko, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziarko graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Ziarko has 2 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital System Kenosha Medical Center
- Childrens Hospital of Wisconsin - Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Jacob Ziarko MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell J. Ziarko practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Ziarko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Ziarko practices Internal Medicine near Kenosha, WI.
See Kenosha Internists.