Dr. Mitesh Parekh MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Zanesville, OH

January 12th, 2016
As a specialty doctor, he truly takes his time with each patient. He listens to all concerns and addresses them. Very satisfied with his bedside manner, his experience, and his surgical skills! Awesome doctor.

August 21st, 2015
Dr. Parekh Saved my Life
I had abdominal pain, frequency, urgency, and excessive bleeding for years. No other doctors were willing to help or listen to me. Dr. Parekh was the first person to take me seriously, helped my bleeding getting under control, and diagnosed and treated me for interstitial cystitis. He really listens to the patient and looks at every patient as an individual. While I was under his care, it was the best I have ever felt. I had to leave when I moved, but hope to get back in his care soon.

May 20th, 2015
tvt sling removal
I love Dr Parekh an his staff is amazing.he is my hero..he workd very hard to remove my sling mesh an watchs me very close.if i have a worry or a proplem i can call an he will get me in right away.he is very careing an good at what he does..he also trains other doctors on how to remove mesh.thank God i have him❤i would recommed him to any one.