Dr. Miteswar Purewal MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Royersford, PA

March 8th, 2017
Took the time actually listen to me and sorted through my complex medical history. He wasn't there to write percocet script and send me on my way,instead we discussed different options to treat my pain.

August 26th, 2016
Love Dr Purewal
Dr. Purewal is fantastic today! He explained everything to me and answered all of my questions with out putting me down. Also with the decrease in narcotics as mandated by the CDC he was very sympathetic and ordered me some creams to use and also is getting me fitted for a back brace. ( not to mention he is very handsome :-) ) Excellent Dr. .

March 3rd, 2016
This man is a rockstar in his field
And his staff are just as wonderful. After 1+ year of enduring worthless injections and procedures elsewhere with no relief, Dr.Purewall went in, found the issue, performed a different procedure, and implemented a treatment plan which wrangled my pain level from a 9 to a 3. Not only did he give me back my life by doing so, but he treats me with dignity and respects my input on decisions regarding my long term care. He and his staff are very knowledgeable regarding cutting edge pain management techniques and philosophies, and only seem to team up with the best (surgeons,P.A's, nurses, etc) in the field. He has a wonderful bedside manner that encourages honest, open communication, which directly results in effective treatment. I trust him with my life. His office staff are friendly, efficient and always helpful.