A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mithilesh Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mithilesh Kumar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh.
Dr. Kumar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mithilesh Kumar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mithilesh Kumar practice?
- Dr. Mithilesh Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Mithilesh Kumar practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Dallas Radiologists.