A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mithilesh Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mithilesh Kumar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh.
Dr. Kumar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kumar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan