A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mithilesh Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mithilesh Kumar is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mithilesh Kumar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh.
Dr. Kumar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mithilesh Kumar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mithilesh Kumar practice?
- Dr. Mithilesh Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Mithilesh Kumar practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Dallas Radiologists.