A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mithlesh Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mithlesh Sharma, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal.
Dr. Sharma has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mithlesh Chandra Sharma MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mithlesh C. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Mithlesh Sharma has 11 office locations.
Dr. Mithlesh Sharma practices Ophthalmology near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH and Sandusky, OH.
See Beachwood Ophthalmologists.