A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mithlesh Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mithlesh Sharma, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal.
Dr. Sharma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mithlesh Chandra Sharma MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mithlesh C. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Mithlesh Sharma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mithlesh Sharma practices Ophthalmology near Rocklin, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See Rocklin Ophthalmologists.