Dr. Mitra Ehsan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mitra Ehsan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 30th, 2016

very caring and knowledgeable.

May 4th, 2016

She is the best! I was very nervous to go through the surgery but Dr. Ehsan and nurses made me feel comfortable and told me everything there is to know and what to expect afterwards. The surgery went very well and I am healing great!! Thank you Dr.Ehsan for helping me get better and feel amazing! So grateful :)

September 15th, 2015

Would Recommend

The doctor has preformed two surgeries on me and the results have been great with no side effects. I would recommend her for anyone having intestinal problems.

April 9th, 2015

Wonderful female doctor and staff who really seemed to care

February 18th, 2015

Competent surgeon; terrible front office staff

I received adequate surgical care from Dr. Ehsan. Her colleagues are lukewarm in describing her expertise as a surgeon and the primary issue I had with her is that I did not find her to be fully informative in preparing me for my recovery from surgery. Aside from that, I found her to be knowledgeable and affable. She is easy to warm up to and she is a very fast in conducting procedures. Unfortunately, I found her office staff to be completely incompetent. At every contact point, I had an issue. From the office manager/scheduler (Christine) taking 3+ weeks to call me back to schedule my procedures (and then scheduling them but not informing me of that for several more weeks), to the receptionist insisting that I did not need to be seen in the time frame the physician indicated (because she was taking time off and could not fit me in, despite follow-up instructions indicating an earlier appointment), to the office manager taking 2 weeks longer than promised by the doctor to mail my test results, to the receptionist and office manager attempting to double-bill on my post-op care (which is illegal and fraudulent) and refusing to let me see the doctor until I agreed to a second billing. I found staff to be defensive and challenging to work with. That is the ultimate reason that I will not likely be back to see this provider.

January 12th, 2015

I felt a little shuffled out due to the fact she had a phone call. Left with many unanswered questions and no follow up after I was sent for numerous tests by a urologist.

December 18th, 2014

Good doctor; inattentive staff who do not follow through with scheduling appointments; have been told they have no time for my surgical follow-up.

October 15th, 2014

Dr. Ehsan is great!

I saw her for a couple procedures. She was thorough in explaining everything and took her time with my office visits. The procedures went smoothly and the follow up care was great.

June 19th, 2013

great experience

Went to her for a colonoscopy. She respected my wishes and allowed me to have one without any sedation. Not every physician will allow this due to fears that the patient will change their mind during the procedure or that they have to be much more careful as the patient will feel everything. She did a great job and the procedure wasn't unreasonably painful. Even though the preparation didn't work 100%,she went through anyway clearing out what she could. Other doctors might have cancelled on the spot. I will have to return in 3 years in case there's anything she missed due to the fecal matter. I will definitely return to this personable and caring doctor.

August 30th, 2011

Dean Parham

Dr. Ehsan was absolutely amazing. She's quick, efficient, professional, knowledgeable, and caring. You can't get any better than that.

April 20th, 2011

Dr. Ehsan, made a difficult medical situation, more pleasant than I imagined possible.

Dr. Ehsan, was great by any measure. I wish more physicians were like her. I fully recommend her to any age or gender group. While I hope I do not have to see her again (that my issue will stay resolved), I know that if it flares up again, that she will be able to assist which is comforting. Thanks Dr. Ehsan.

March 3rd, 2010

My experience was terrible. She rescoped me 3 times each on three different visits because she had to leave the exam room to get something that she didn't have or forgot. My problem was made drastically worse. She said she would call and check on me and didn't. When I left a message per her request it took 4 days to get back to me. When I tried to get an appointment back in I had to wait. Needless to say, I would NOT recommend her and found a much more competent physician.